TUESDAY, March 2, 2021
2:00 P.m. – 3:30 P.M EST
Welcome and Introductions
2:00 p.m. – 2:10 p.m.
- Welcome Remarks, Fred Cate, Vice President for Research, Indiana University
2:10 p.m. – 3:10 p.m.
- Tambra Jackson, PhD – Education and Community-Oriented Responses to the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Khaula Murtadha, PhD – Impacts of COVID-19 on Black women: intersectionality, employment, and e-learning
- Tamika Zapolski, PhD – Brief DBT skills program in schools to reduce adolescent drug use: cultural adaptations to address peer victimization and discrimination
- Gerardo Maupomé, BDS, MSc, PhD – Unequal experiences of health/disease, and different opportunities for Hispanics before, during and after the COVID-19 pandemic
3:10 p.m. – 3:25 p.m.
Closing Remarks and Next Steps
3:25 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.